Jon Anderson

Default Need to move 4500lb mill, Genoa NV to Grass Valley, CA, anyone ableand willing?

Just bought a Chevalier mill on ebay, it's over in Genoa, Nevada, I need
to get it to Grass Valley, Calif. Machine weighs approx 4500lbs.
I can borrow a truck and rent a trailer, but have lots going on, don't
want to burn up a whole day getting it.
Would like to talk to anyone that might be able to move this within the
next two weeks.

Email direct with your phone number, I'll
call.

Thanks,

Jon

You don't want to "burn up an entire dayin getting it"? In that case
figure on a couple of thousand dollars for a comptetentt team of
millrights to move it.

Harry C.

rigger

You don't want to "burn up an entire dayin getting it"? In that case
figure on a couple of thousand dollars for a comptetentt team of
millrights to move it.

Harry C.

Actually riggers , not millwrights. Or perhaps, if the supplier will
load, you can just hire a trucking company to bring it down.

dennis
in nca