Jon Anderson

Default FS: Grass Valley, CA, Hardinge hyd. pump/tank

I have a 2hp, 3ph hydraulic pump and tank from a Hardinge Chucker
I parted out. It's outside and covered, but that's not a good place to
store something like that long term and I have no room in the shop. $100
where is.
Grass Valley is about 60 miles north east of Sacramento, in the
foothills. About 30 minutes north of Auburn via 49, about 20 minutes
west of Colfax via 174.

Delivery to 100 mile radius from Grass Valley is negotiable. I have to
shut down the shop to deliver and work is picking up, so unless you are
near somewhere I have to go anyway, I'm going to need to at least
partially cover time and gas.

Jon
Gunner

On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 10:24:13 -0800, Jon Anderson
wrote:

I have a 2hp, 3ph hydraulic pump and tank from a Hardinge Chucker
I parted out. It's outside and covered, but that's not a good place to
store something like that long term and I have no room in the shop. $100
where is.
Grass Valley is about 60 miles north east of Sacramento, in the
foothills. About 30 minutes north of Auburn via 49, about 20 minutes
west of Colfax via 174.

Delivery to 100 mile radius from Grass Valley is negotiable. I have to
shut down the shop to deliver and work is picking up, so unless you are
near somewhere I have to go anyway, I'm going to need to at least
partially cover time and gas.

Jon

John, do you still have the speed control console that mounts on the
head stock? I need the faceplate and the assorted switches and pots. I
just got a chucker, but that faceplate and the controls are missing.
Also need the limit switches for the varidrive motor (in the small box
just inside the motor compartment door, right side of the varidrive
motor.

Gunner

"By calling attention to 'a well regulated militia', the 'security' of the
nation, and the right of each citizen 'to keep and bear arms', our founding
fathers recognized the essentially civilian nature of our economy. Although
it is extremely unlikely that the fears of governmental tyranny which gave
rise to the Second Amendment will ever be a major danger to our nation, the
Amendment still remains an important declaration of our basic
civilian-military relationships, in which every citizen must be ready to
participate in the defense of his country. For that reason, I believe the
Second Amendment will always be important."
-- Senator John F. Kennedy, (D) 1960
dogpoint

Gunner,

You asked, "do you still have the speed control console that mounts on the
head stock?"

I might be able to help you with that. If you can e-mail me I will send you
a picture of what I have.
Remember me? We are still having a problem establishing communications. I
sent something to your other mailbox. Have you checked lately?

Rich

wrote:

[...]

Jon Anderson

Gunner,

I should have described it as an AHC, chucker implies one of the manual
machines... Sorry, there's not much left of that thing!
I have the dovetail hardened bed plate here. Can't think of anything to
do with it, but a nice flat plate, hardened and ground with tapped holes
in the back has to be useful for something.
I was going to use the hydraulic pump myself, but I have no room for
anything I could power with it.

Jon

Gunner

On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 18:44:32 -0800, Jon Anderson
wrote:

Gunner,

I should have described it as an AHC, chucker implies one of the manual
machines... Sorry, there's not much left of that thing!
I have the dovetail hardened bed plate here. Can't think of anything to
do with it, but a nice flat plate, hardened and ground with tapped holes
in the back has to be useful for something.
I was going to use the hydraulic pump myself, but I have no room for
anything I could power with it.

Jon

Blink..STHWACK! as Gunner slaps himself in the haid...

Damn John..I should have known better when you said hydraulic pump.
Hell.... I work on the damned things. I guess I was wishing too hard.

Sorry buddy. BTW..the dovetail may be of some value to someone as a
replacement for a worn one, or as a nice heavy duty assembly plate as
they are dead flat and wont warp.

Gunner

"By calling attention to 'a well regulated militia', the 'security' of the
nation, and the right of each citizen 'to keep and bear arms', our founding
fathers recognized the essentially civilian nature of our economy. Although
it is extremely unlikely that the fears of governmental tyranny which gave
rise to the Second Amendment will ever be a major danger to our nation, the
Amendment still remains an important declaration of our basic
civilian-military relationships, in which every citizen must be ready to
participate in the defense of his country. For that reason, I believe the
Second Amendment will always be important."
-- Senator John F. Kennedy, (D) 1960
dogpoint

Gunner,

Did you receive my last e-mail with the picture headstock speed control
console???????????

It seems that only half my messages get to you! They don't bounce they just
die somewhere.

Rich

"
[...]

Gunner

On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 16:20:56 GMT, "dogpoint" wrote:

Gunner,

Did you receive my last e-mail with the picture headstock speed control
console???????????

It seems that only half my messages get to you! They don't bounce they just
die somewhere.

Rich

Yup, got it and replied to it.

Wrong speed control. The one I need has more knobs, though I thank you
for the offer.

Hell..I resend it in a bit from one of my other accounts and see if
you get it.

Gunner

"