Gunner

Default FS: Grass Valley, CA, Hardinge hyd. pump/tank

On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 16:20:56 GMT, "dogpoint" wrote:

Gunner,

Did you receive my last e-mail with the picture headstock speed control
console???????????

It seems that only half my messages get to you! They don't bounce they just
die somewhere.

Rich

Yup, got it and replied to it.

Wrong speed control. The one I need has more knobs, though I thank you
for the offer.

Hell..I resend it in a bit from one of my other accounts and see if
you get it.

Gunner

"
Blink..STHWACK! as Gunner slaps himself in the haid...

Damn John..I should have known better when you said hydraulic pump.
Hell.... I work on the damned things. I guess I was wishing too hard.

Sorry buddy. BTW..the dovetail may be of some value to someone as a
replacement for a worn one, or as a nice heavy duty assembly plate as
they are dead flat and wont warp.

Gunner

"By calling attention to 'a well regulated militia', the 'security' of the
nation, and the right of each citizen 'to keep and bear arms', our

founding
fathers recognized the essentially civilian nature of our economy.

Although
it is extremely unlikely that the fears of governmental tyranny which gave
rise to the Second Amendment will ever be a major danger to our nation,

the
Amendment still remains an important declaration of our basic
civilian-military relationships, in which every citizen must be ready to
participate in the defense of his country. For that reason, I believe the
Second Amendment will always be important."
-- Senator John F. Kennedy, (D) 1960