Jon Anderson

Default FS: Grass Valley, CA, Hardinge hyd. pump/tank

I have a 2hp, 3ph hydraulic pump and tank from a Hardinge Chucker
I parted out. It's outside and covered, but that's not a good place to
store something like that long term and I have no room in the shop. $100
where is.
Grass Valley is about 60 miles north east of Sacramento, in the
foothills. About 30 minutes north of Auburn via 49, about 20 minutes
west of Colfax via 174.

Delivery to 100 mile radius from Grass Valley is negotiable. I have to
shut down the shop to deliver and work is picking up, so unless you are
near somewhere I have to go anyway, I'm going to need to at least
partially cover time and gas.

Jon