Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Stuff fer sale, Grass Valley, CA | to the fellow interested in the pyrometer and 30 taper holders.....

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 09:43:25 -0800, Jon Anderson
wrote:

Someone emailed wanting the pyrometer and expressed an
interest in the 30 taper holders. I posted to two Yahoo
groups so not sure where you saw my post. I seem to have
accidentally deleted your email. I have certain domains
tagged for deletion by Mailwasher, and I think I forgot to
untag yours.

The pyrometer is spoken for, but email me again on the 30
taper holders, or just check the page in a week or so.
Sorry about that, but want you to know I'm not ignoring your
interest.

Jon

Might be interested in some 30 NMTB holders if you list em

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.