Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT- a very basic question

Sarah or Tina?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

The reason for the skit was because Sarah had decided to not do what was
expected of her, which can be anticipated for any future situations, I
suppose.

I realize the context of the show, I've watched since it's first airing.

Tina would be better qualified IMO.

WB
metalworking projects
www.kwagmire.com/metal_proj.html

"LLBrown" wrote in message
Sarah or Tina?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"LLBrown" wrote in message
Sarah or Tina?

I don't know, which one contains the most metal?

Vaughn

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

LLBrown wrote:
Sarah or Tina?

Prettiest, most qualified, or what?
RR
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Sarah declined to perform in a manner which was beneath her dignity.
She's a state governor, a candidate for the 2nd highest office in the
country, not a comedienne or an actress. She made the correct decision
and showed some class.
She's a cool lady, and you guys can't stand that.

Wild_Bill wrote:
The reason for the skit was because Sarah had decided to not do what was
expected of her, which can be anticipated for any future situations, I
suppose.

I realize the context of the show, I've watched since it's first airing.

Tina would be better qualified IMO.

WB
metalworking projects
www.kwagmire.com/metal_proj.html

"LLBrown" wrote in message
Sarah or Tina?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"RB" wrote in message
Sarah declined to perform in a manner which was beneath her dignity.
She's a state governor, a candidate for the 2nd highest office in the
country, not a comedienne or an actress. She made the correct decision and
showed some class.
She's a cool lady, and you guys can't stand that.

She may be "cool" but she is in no way qualified to be our leader!

Wild_Bill wrote:
The reason for the skit was because Sarah had decided to not do what was
expected of her, which can be anticipated for any future situations, I
suppose.

I realize the context of the show, I've watched since it's first airing.

Tina would be better qualified IMO.

WB
metalworking projects
www.kwagmire.com/metal_proj.html

"LLBrown" wrote in message
Sarah or Tina?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Up North wrote:
"RB" wrote in message
Sarah declined to perform in a manner which was beneath her dignity.
She's a state governor, a candidate for the 2nd highest office in the
country, not a comedienne or an actress. She made the correct decision and
showed some class.
She's a cool lady, and you guys can't stand that.

She may be "cool" but she is in no way qualified to be our leader!

There's a lot of that going around this year.
It seems OJT is good enough. For that matter, Can you name the current
candidate on a major ticket that's never had one -Job that is?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

LLBrown wrote:

Sarah or Tina?

Both!

Oh, that wasn't the question, was it....

Jon

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"RB" wrote in message
Up North wrote:
"RB" wrote in message
Sarah declined to perform in a manner which was beneath her dignity.
She's a state governor, a candidate for the 2nd highest office in the
country, not a comedienne or an actress. She made the correct decision
and showed some class.
She's a cool lady, and you guys can't stand that.

She may be "cool" but she is in no way qualified to be our leader!

There's a lot of that going around this year.
It seems OJT is good enough. For that matter, Can you name the current
candidate on a major ticket that's never had one -Job that is?

No, you got me there. I can't name one that hasn't held a job. Or are you
talking about a job in the private sector?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gheeessse guys,
This was a nice simple sexual question! : )

"LLBrown" wrote in message
Sarah or Tina?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Up North" wrote in message

"RB" wrote in message
Up North wrote:
"RB" wrote in message
Sarah declined to perform in a manner which was beneath her dignity.
She's a state governor, a candidate for the 2nd highest office in the
country, not a comedienne or an actress. She made the correct decision
and showed some class.
She's a cool lady, and you guys can't stand that.

She may be "cool" but she is in no way qualified to be our leader!

There's a lot of that going around this year.
It seems OJT is good enough. For that matter, Can you name the current
candidate on a major ticket that's never had one -Job that is?

No, you got me there. I can't name one that hasn't held a job. Or are you
talking about a job in the private sector?

John McCain had one job in the private sector. He was a PR man in a beer
distributorship -- owned by his father-in-law.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Oct 20, 1:43*pm, "Vaughn Simon"
wrote:
"LLBrown" wrote in message
Sarah or Tina?

* *I don't know, which one contains the most metal?
Vaughn

Cameron, she's made of Coltan. On FOX at 8.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Dignity.. you're the funny one

She has a somewhat attractive face (I haven't looked any furrther) and
that's the only thing that's held anyone's attention in the media
presentations.

You should offer up your list of other dignified zealots.

Wild_Bill wrote:
The reason for the skit was because Sarah had decided to not do what was
expected of her, which can be anticipated for any future situations, I
suppose.

I realize the context of the show, I've watched since it's first airing.

Tina would be better qualified IMO.

WB
metalworking projects
www.kwagmire.com/metal_proj.html

"LLBrown" wrote in message
Sarah or Tina?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article , "Up North" wrote:

"RB" wrote in message
Sarah declined to perform in a manner which was beneath her dignity.
She's a state governor, a candidate for the 2nd highest office in the
country, not a comedienne or an actress. She made the correct decision and
showed some class.
She's a cool lady, and you guys can't stand that.

She may be "cool" but she is in no way qualified to be our leader!

News flash, Genius Boy: she's not running to be our leader.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"RB" wrote in message
Sarah declined to perform in a manner which was beneath her dignity.
She's a state governor, a candidate for the 2nd highest office in the
country, not a comedienne or an actress. She made the correct decision and
showed some class.

That was obviously part of the script. She was never meant to perform the
rap song.

Wild_Bill wrote:
The reason for the skit was because Sarah had decided to not do what was
expected of her, which can be anticipated for any future situations, I
suppose.

I realize the context of the show, I've watched since it's first airing.

Tina would be better qualified IMO.

WB
metalworking projects
www.kwagmire.com/metal_proj.html

"LLBrown" wrote in message
Sarah or Tina?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 16:15:11 -0500, "Up North"
wrote:

"RB" wrote in message
Sarah declined to perform in a manner which was beneath her dignity.
She's a state governor, a candidate for the 2nd highest office in the
country, not a comedienne or an actress. She made the correct decision and
showed some class.
She's a cool lady, and you guys can't stand that.

She may be "cool" but she is in no way qualified to be our leader!

Shs is running for VP.

Odd that your lot complains about her not being qualified to be VP,
when your candidate Obamassiah is even less qualified, and is running
for President.

But then...non of you Lefties think any Republican is qualifed for
anything and even Democrat Village Idiots are.

Gunner

Wild_Bill wrote:
The reason for the skit was because Sarah had decided to not do what was
expected of her, which can be anticipated for any future situations, I
suppose.

I realize the context of the show, I've watched since it's first airing.

Tina would be better qualified IMO.

WB
metalworking projects
www.kwagmire.com/metal_proj.html

"LLBrown" wrote in message
Sarah or Tina?

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 18:05:03 -0400, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

"Up North" wrote in message

No, you got me there. I can't name one that hasn't held a job. Or are you
talking about a job in the private sector?

John McCain had one job in the private sector. He was a PR man in a beer
distributorship -- owned by his father-in-law.

The way the Rep party is polarizing and disintegrating (identical to
the Dem discombobulation 4 years ago; doesn't anyone in D.C. learn
from blatant, life-changing mistakes?), I guess you might get your
wish for Prez, Ed. Hell, maybe I'll just give old Bob Barr the vote,
or write in Ron Paul, or just blow off voting... sigh

I really tried to watch the debates last Friday, but about 6 minutes
into it, it became so juvenile that I had to turn it off.

NOTA for President, damnit!

--
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it
exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"RB" wrote in message
Sarah declined to perform in a manner which was beneath her dignity.
She's a state governor, a candidate for the 2nd highest office in the
country, not a comedienne or an actress. She made the correct decision and
showed some class.
She's a cool lady, and you guys can't stand that.

She may be "cool" but she is in no way qualified to be our leader!

Shs is running for VP.

And if John McSame successfully choked on a pretzel on 1/23/9 she'd be
president...and utterly incapable of handling the office.

Odd that your lot complains about her not being qualified to be VP,
when your candidate Obamassiah is even less qualified, and is running
for President.

5 colleges to get a bachelor's degree in weathergirl, vs. top of his
class at Harvard Law...she didn't even have a passport until last
year...She can't tell the truth, even when the truth is very clearly out
there...

But then...non of you Lefties think any Republican is qualifed for
anything and even Democrat Village Idiots are.

Well, lets see, the last Democrat left things in pretty good shape,
budget in surplus, Richard Clarke working the terror problem, US well
regarded by most of the world, N. korea shut down and under seal, Saddam
under UN inspections...

Then we had the repubs running all three branches of Gvmt.

within 4 years all this is ruined,

we tried just putting a few dems in the congress, but the repubs still
blocked progress, and fiddled while Rome burned, Now we will try
replacing all the repubs so control is in Dem hands, and maybe the
country will get back on the track it was on in 1998... I would have
preferred divided government, but the repubs didn't want to play, so,
screw 'em.

Gunner

Wild_Bill wrote:
The reason for the skit was because Sarah had decided to not do what was
expected of her, which can be anticipated for any future situations, I
suppose.

Given the way they vet things, I'd believe she agreed to do the show
without ever knowing how they do things there...

I realize the context of the show, I've watched since it's first airing.

Tina would be better qualified IMO.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

(jumping up and down) My god! This question was about SEX! You remember
sex, it came before your lathe : )

Let me try again....

Who would you rather have sex with, the actress Tina or the Gov. Palin?

Come on, play fair, this is a fun question!

LLB

"LLBrown" wrote in message
Sarah or Tina?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

LLBrown wrote:

Sarah or Tina?

Both!

Oh, that wasn't the question, was it....

No, the question was which one would you rather do? The answer is, of
course, Tina.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"RB" wrote in message
Sarah declined to perform in a manner which was beneath her dignity.
She's a state governor, a candidate for the 2nd highest office in the
country, not a comedienne or an actress. She made the correct decision and
showed some class.
She's a cool lady, and you guys can't stand that.

She may be "cool" but she is in no way qualified to be our leader!

Shs is running for VP.

And if John McSame successfully choked on a pretzel on 1/23/9 she'd be
president...and utterly incapable of handling the office.

Your opinion is noted with amusement.

Say..how did that failed clothing salesman Trueman do?

Odd that your lot complains about her not being qualified to be VP,
when your candidate Obamassiah is even less qualified, and is running
for President.

5 colleges to get a bachelor's degree in weathergirl, vs. top of his
class at Harvard Law...she didn't even have a passport until last
year...She can't tell the truth, even when the truth is very clearly out
there...

Harvard law..to be a Community Activist..IE a kneebreaker for Daley
and lies like a rug? Oh hell yes...

But then...non of you Lefties think any Republican is qualifed for
anything and even Democrat Village Idiots are.

Well, lets see, the last Democrat left things in pretty good shape,
budget in surplus, Richard Clarke working the terror problem, US well
regarded by most of the world, N. korea shut down and under seal, Saddam
under UN inspections...

Odd...your fantasy world vew differes from reality. But thats not
unexpected from a lotus eater.

Then we had the repubs running all three branches of Gvmt.

within 4 years all this is ruined,

When did that happen?

we tried just putting a few dems in the congress, but the repubs still
blocked progress, and fiddled while Rome burned, Now we will try
replacing all the repubs so control is in Dem hands, and maybe the
country will get back on the track it was on in 1998... I would have
preferred divided government, but the repubs didn't want to play, so,
screw 'em.

Odd...Demos have controlled Congress for two years..in which we saw
the price of gas go up 300%, the Housing bubble implosion and the
associated economic implosion..and you consider even more Democrat
control?

Right...

Gunner

Wild_Bill wrote:
The reason for the skit was because Sarah had decided to not do what was
expected of her, which can be anticipated for any future situations, I
suppose.

Given the way they vet things, I'd believe she agreed to do the show
without ever knowing how they do things there...

I realize the context of the show, I've watched since it's first airing.

Tina would be better qualified IMO.

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article , "Up North"
wrote:

"RB" wrote in message
Sarah declined to perform in a manner which was beneath her dignity.
She's a state governor, a candidate for the 2nd highest office in the
country, not a comedienne or an actress. She made the correct decision
and
showed some class.
She's a cool lady, and you guys can't stand that.

She may be "cool" but she is in no way qualified to be our leader!

News flash, Genius Boy: she's not running to be our leader.

Doug

Please expound on your vision of a VP's duties.
Steve