Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Up North Up North is offline

Default OT- a very basic question

"RB" wrote in message
Up North wrote:
"RB" wrote in message
Sarah declined to perform in a manner which was beneath her dignity.
She's a state governor, a candidate for the 2nd highest office in the
country, not a comedienne or an actress. She made the correct decision
and showed some class.
She's a cool lady, and you guys can't stand that.

She may be "cool" but she is in no way qualified to be our leader!

There's a lot of that going around this year.
It seems OJT is good enough. For that matter, Can you name the current
candidate on a major ticket that's never had one -Job that is?

No, you got me there. I can't name one that hasn't held a job. Or are you
talking about a job in the private sector?