Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - The Economy

Back in 1990, the Government seized the Mustang Ranch brothel
in Nevada for tax evasion and, as required by law, tried to run it.

They failed and it closed.

Now we are trusting the economy of our country to a pack of nit-wits
who couldn't make money running a whore house and selling booze?

--

I used to be an anarchist but had to give it up: _far_ too many rules.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-10-14, Eregon Eregon@Saphira.ørg wrote:
Back in 1990, the Government seized the Mustang Ranch brothel
in Nevada for tax evasion and, as required by law, tried to run it.

They failed and it closed.

Now we are trusting the economy of our country to a pack of nit-wits
who couldn't make money running a whore house and selling booze?

Possibly they failed to run the brothel, because they fought ageism
and hired workers nearing retirement age.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus12952 wrote:

Possibly they failed to run the brothel, because they fought ageism
and hired workers nearing retirement age.

No, it was because everytime they came up with a good job description of a whore some
politician objected.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:

Ignoramus12952 wrote:

Possibly they failed to run the brothel, because they fought ageism
and hired workers nearing retirement age.

No, it was because everytime they came up with a good job description of a whore some
politician objected.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Or they asked human resoures to get them some whores and resorces set
over a bunch of politicians.

John

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Eregon wrote:
Back in 1990, the Government seized the Mustang Ranch brothel
in Nevada for tax evasion and, as required by law, tried to run it.

They failed and it closed.

Now we are trusting the economy of our country to a pack of nit-wits
who couldn't make money running a whore house and selling booze?

Wow, the same bozo's that brought us the Meese Commission couldn't make
a brothel profitable... Shocking.

But in more modern times, look at the perfect record of GWB, before he
came to Washington he'd bankrupted three companies, and now he leaves
the US in an analogous condition.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stuart Wheaton wrote:
Eregon wrote:

Back in 1990, the Government seized the Mustang Ranch brothel
in Nevada for tax evasion and, as required by law, tried to run it.
They failed and it closed.
Now we are trusting the economy of our country to a pack of nit-wits
who couldn't make money running a whore house and selling booze?

Wow, the same bozo's that brought us the Meese Commission couldn't make
a brothel profitable... Shocking.

But in more modern times, look at the perfect record of GWB, before he
came to Washington he'd bankrupted three companies, and now he leaves
the US in an analogous condition.

Ouch!

Good one, Stuart...

--

Richard

(remove the X to email)

Want To Know How The Economy Is REALLY Doing? Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 2 March 27th 08 02:55 AM
Economy 7 Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot UK diy 16 March 18th 08 10:06 AM
Economy 7 Richard UK diy 8 December 1st 06 11:44 PM
Economy 7 Ed_Zep UK diy 12 May 9th 05 06:43 AM