Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default OT - The Economy

Stuart Wheaton wrote:
Eregon wrote:

Back in 1990, the Government seized the Mustang Ranch brothel
in Nevada for tax evasion and, as required by law, tried to run it.
They failed and it closed.
Now we are trusting the economy of our country to a pack of nit-wits
who couldn't make money running a whore house and selling booze?

Wow, the same bozo's that brought us the Meese Commission couldn't make
a brothel profitable... Shocking.

But in more modern times, look at the perfect record of GWB, before he
came to Washington he'd bankrupted three companies, and now he leaves
the US in an analogous condition.

Ouch!

Good one, Stuart...

--