Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus12952 Ignoramus12952 is offline

Default OT - The Economy

On 2008-10-14, Eregon Eregon@Saphira.ørg wrote:
Back in 1990, the Government seized the Mustang Ranch brothel
in Nevada for tax evasion and, as required by law, tried to run it.

They failed and it closed.

Now we are trusting the economy of our country to a pack of nit-wits
who couldn't make money running a whore house and selling booze?

Possibly they failed to run the brothel, because they fought ageism
and hired workers nearing retirement age.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/