Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default McCain Wants A Time Out

"John R. Carroll" wrote:

That's the problem with McBush.
He'd like to declare an emergency and run back to Washington.
We only have one President and it isn't John McCancer at 72 years old and
aparently suffering from senile dementia.

John, you are normally more of a gentleman. Now you are sounding like a Daily Koz
groupie.

Personally, I'd like to see both of them go on record like in a vote on what plan or form
of plan they support.

Wes

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"John R. Carroll" wrote:

That's the problem with McBush.
He'd like to declare an emergency and run back to Washington.
We only have one President and it isn't John McCancer at 72 years old and
aparently suffering from senile dementia.

John, you are normally more of a gentleman. Now you are sounding like a
Daily Koz
groupie.

Personally, I'd like to see both of them go on record like in a vote on
what plan or form
of plan they support.

Wes

You have to leave poor John alone, he's lost his entire net worth in risky
investments and his messiah is lookin' very un-presidential. He's bitter,
broke and broken. (And strangely, he's obsessed with cancers and
infections...kinda' creepy!)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 21:05:42 -0400, the infamous "Tom Gardner"
scrolled the following:

"Wes" wrote in message
"John R. Carroll" wrote:

That's the problem with McBush.
He'd like to declare an emergency and run back to Washington.
We only have one President and it isn't John McCancer at 72 years old and
aparently suffering from senile dementia.

John, you are normally more of a gentleman. Now you are sounding like a
Daily Koz
groupie.

Personally, I'd like to see both of them go on record like in a vote on
what plan or form
of plan they support.

Wes

You have to leave poor John alone, he's lost his entire net worth in risky
investments and his messiah is lookin' very un-presidential. He's bitter,
broke and broken. (And strangely, he's obsessed with cancers and
infections...kinda' creepy!)

2 Points, Tawm. snort

-- George Bernard Shaw
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"John R. Carroll" wrote:

[...]

Hey, I feel bad for the guy. If you read his posts here and in other NGs,
he's gotten a bit scary. Even being in CA is no excuse for the depth of
absurdity that he has sunken to. It's a shame that anybody's mind has
gotten that twisted up. I'm sooo glad the WE are normal!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Tom Gardner" wrote:

I'm sooo glad the WE are normal!

Mega dittoes

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 01:13:23 -0400, the infamous "Tom Gardner"
scrolled the following:

.. .

"Wes" wrote in message
"John R. Carroll" wrote:

[...]