Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default McCain Wants A Time Out

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 21:05:42 -0400, the infamous "Tom Gardner"
scrolled the following:

"Wes" wrote in message
"John R. Carroll" wrote:

That's the problem with McBush.
He'd like to declare an emergency and run back to Washington.
We only have one President and it isn't John McCancer at 72 years old and
aparently suffering from senile dementia.

John, you are normally more of a gentleman. Now you are sounding like a
Daily Koz
groupie.

Personally, I'd like to see both of them go on record like in a vote on
what plan or form
of plan they support.

Wes

You have to leave poor John alone, he's lost his entire net worth in risky
investments and his messiah is lookin' very un-presidential. He's bitter,
broke and broken. (And strangely, he's obsessed with cancers and
infections...kinda' creepy!)

2 Points, Tawm. snort

-- George Bernard Shaw