Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Advice? Laser or waterjet cutting in Seattle/Tacoma area

Hello,

I need to have 200 pieces cut from 28 gage stainless steel and am
wondering if anyone has a good lead on a local laser or waterjet
cutter. I'm actually in Kitsap county, so South Sound or downtown
seattle are best for me, but I could travel for a better deal.

If anyone here does this sort of work, email me and I'll send a
picture of what I need cut.

Thank you

James

(each piece is approximately 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" with some small holes
(square) for allowing a book binder to make them into covers and backs
for a project.)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 09:00:21 -0700, RainLover
wrote:

Hello,

I need to have 200 pieces cut from 28 gage stainless steel and am
wondering if anyone has a good lead on a local laser or waterjet
cutter. I'm actually in Kitsap county, so South Sound or downtown
seattle are best for me, but I could travel for a better deal.

If anyone here does this sort of work, email me and I'll send a
picture of what I need cut.

Thank you

James

(each piece is approximately 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" with some small holes
(square) for allowing a book binder to make them into covers and backs
for a project.)

Specialty Metals in Kent does both. They are next door to the former
Boeing Surplus store.

Bob
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sep 22, 9:00*am, RainLover
wrote:
Hello,

I need to have 200 pieces cut from 28 gage stainless steel and am
wondering if anyone has a good lead on a local laser or waterjet
cutter. *I'm actually in Kitsap county, so South Sound or downtown
seattle are best for me, but I could travel for a better deal.

James

Contact Bob Powell on Vashon.
Also join the Seattle metalheads Yahoo group for access to most all
the local metalworkers.

Dan