Steve Knight

Default I need someone with access to a waterjet or laser cutter.

I need some steel parts cut out they are pretty simple just some washers with a
slot cut in them. out of ss or brass. anyone out there want to trade or make me
a offer? right now I am playing around with design so if I don't have to spend
cash till I work out the bugs it sure helps out.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Martin

www.quickparts.com

This might not be the best service for you unless you can generate STL
files. However, there are other online services such as this one. Some
even have their own simple CAD system that you can download and use for
submittal.

-Martin

"Steve Knight" wrote in message
I need some steel parts cut out they are pretty simple just some washers
with a
slot cut in them. out of ss or brass. anyone out there want to trade or
make me
a offer? right now I am playing around with design so if I don't have to
spend
cash till I work out the bugs it sure helps out.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

Joe

Where are you located? How many do you need?

--

Joe - V#8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com
Northern, NJ

Born once - Die twice. Born twice - Die only once. Your choice...

Have unwanted music CDs or DVDs of any type? I can use them for our
charity. eMail me privately for details. Donation receipts available.

Know someone with a motorcycle in the NY Metro area?
http://host.mynocdns.com/mailman/lis...rides_yunx.com

"Steve Knight" wrote in message
I need some steel parts cut out they are pretty simple just some washers
with a
slot cut in them. out of ss or brass. anyone out there want to trade or
make me
a offer? right now I am playing around with design so if I don't have to
spend
cash till I work out the bugs it sure helps out.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

Steve Knight

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 12:25:51 GMT, "Joe"
wrote:

Where are you located? How many do you need?

about 100 or less and I live in Portland Oregon.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Carl

Steve,

For lists of people with waterjets / abrasivejets, visit one of these
spots on the web:

http://www.omax.com/job_shop_match.html
http://www.waterjets.org/waterjet_jobshops.html
http://www.waterjets.org/internation..._jobshops.html

- Carl.

Steve Knight wrote:
I need some steel parts cut out they are pretty simple just some

washers with a
slot cut in them. out of ss or brass. anyone out there want to trade

or make me
a offer? right now I am playing around with design so if I don't have

to spend
cash till I work out the bugs it sure helps out.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
See http://www.knight-toolworks.com For prices and ordering

instructions.

longshot

I missed the original post, what do you need cut?

Rob

www.kellconin.com

Steve Knight

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 13:06:51 -0500, "longshot" wrote:

I missed the original post, what do you need cut?

some washers out of ss or brass. 3/4" diameter with a 1/2" long x 1/4" wide
slot. about the thickness of a fender washer I am flexible on the thickness.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Steve Knight

On 17 Mar 2005 10:02:08 -0800, "Carl" wrote:

Steve,

For lists of people with waterjets / abrasivejets, visit one of these
spots on the web:

http://www.omax.com/job_shop_match.html
http://www.waterjets.org/waterjet_jobshops.html
http://www.waterjets.org/internation..._jobshops.html

thanks for the list. I hope I can trade some planes for the work right now since
this is a experimental job.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
longshot

wrote:

I missed the original post, what do you need cut?

some washers out of ss or brass. 3/4" diameter with a 1/2" long x 1/4"

wide
slot. about the thickness of a fender washer I am flexible on the

thickness.

100 pieces for 100 bucks?

longshot

I had the laser price them out, i can cut 100 for $107.00 (plus shipping)
out of 14 ga stainless steel t 304. Tolerance is -/+ .005

want em made, email me.

anyone else have any laser or turret needs?