Electronics (alt.electronics)

Spudley

Default Argon Laser, 150mW, American Laser

Hmmm. Thinks what can one do with a 150mW Argon Laser @ around US$800 that
can't be done with a $20 Laser Diode type device.
Not much...

Your original post said it was a 0.5 Watt Argon Laser I thought, or was that
someone else selling another unit costing $14,000?

In either case I feel your chances are slim to sell it, even at around
US$800.

"Joe Connell" wrote in message
For Sale:
Argon Laser, 150mW, manufactured by American Laser in 1994.
TEMoo, power supply, assorted adapters, air cooled w/ rack cooling air
filter and fan, from American Laser. Very low lab hours, and has been
dormant since 1996.

Great lab-quality laser. Paid over $22,000 when new.

Now at auction on eBay:

To purchase or for more information, call 856-722-5073, or contact

For more details or more pictures, go to the link:
http://www.gorca.com/~forsale/2-ArgonLaser.htm