Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Differentiated thought update

Everybody, thank you!!!

I've compiled the responses and they are GOLD! Everybody should read and
save the uncommon wisdom expressed here by our little group, it applies to
all of us. We are creative and have to solve problems and meet challenges
in our hobbies and professions and we all draw great satisfaction in our
metal mastery. Isn't it wonderful to have such a resource of people willing
to share their varied wisdom at your fingertips?

You have given me a wealth of ideas for my little group of three brilliant
guys (and then there's me) to exceed our own expectations and limits.
Understand, I'm so proud of them as colleagues and friends for their works
and energy. We don't have to go to work every day, we look forward to going
to the fun place! The best fun is the brainstorming and the satisfaction of
conquering a challenge. We now have some great tools to better foster the
type of thinking that brings that satisfaction.

P.S. Years ago, I posted a request for help to better organization and
accomplishment. The consensus was "Make Lists", the OTHER gold nugget that
I appreciate, adopted and thank God for.

differentiated thought before cutting metal Tom Gardner[_3_] Metalworking 51 September 11th 08 09:22 PM
Here's a thought... HeyBub Woodworking 9 June 9th 07 03:09 AM
Just a thought Tom D Woodturning 6 February 2nd 06 09:01 PM