Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default American Express

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message news:...

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 16:10:08 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

I still feel that to prevent the clearly blatant abuse by collectors
of unemployment or welfare, drug tests should be made mandatory.
Ditto any gov't employee. We'd lose 90% of CONgress (and aides) on
that one, eh?

Huh. Some libertarian *you* are.

My moralist leanings intertwine with my libertarian leanings, Ed.
It produces a rough sense of sanity at times. I'm oh-so-sorry that I
shocked you.

I'm not shocked. Real libertarians are too weird to be around. I'm just
having a hard time following you around the track. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Let me make sure this is not misunderstood, Larry. I'm saying that I don't
think you're a real libertarian. I'm also saying, "thank God for that." d8-)
And then I'm saying, it's not easy following what parts of the libertarian
idea you really buy into. It's like Euell Gibbons used to say about pine
trees: Some parts are edible.

--
Ed Huntress