Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default American Express

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 22:34:13 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message news:...

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
news

My moralist leanings intertwine with my libertarian leanings, Ed.
It produces a rough sense of sanity at times. I'm oh-so-sorry that I
shocked you.

I'm not shocked. Real libertarians are too weird to be around. I'm just
having a hard time following you around the track. d8-)

Let me make sure this is not misunderstood, Larry. I'm saying that I don't
think you're a real libertarian. I'm also saying, "thank God for that." d8-)

And then I'm saying, it's not easy following what parts of the libertarian
idea you really buy into. It's like Euell Gibbons used to say about pine
trees: Some parts are edible.

I have trouble following your being a Republican (or is it RINO?),
too, Ed, so don't feel like the Lone Ranger.

P.S: Why are you eating my posts? goofy grinne

P.P.S: When you called me a moralist, I'm praying you weren't
confusing me with the likes of the Moral Majority. If you were, I'll
whup ya upside the haid, foo.

--
Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized
anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.