Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default American Express

"Lew Hartswick" wrote in message
m...
Ed Huntress wrote:

Let me make sure this is not misunderstood, Larry. I'm saying that I
don't think you're a real libertarian. I'm also saying, "thank God for
that." d8-) And then I'm saying, it's not easy following what parts of
the libertarian idea you really buy into. It's like Euell Gibbons used to
say about pine trees: Some parts are edible.

--
Ed Huntress

Thank you Ed. For my daily chuckle. This news group is so downright
gloomy, a ray of sunshine is always welcome. :-)
...lew...

We'll have to work on that and see what we can do to improve it, Lew. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress