Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Had a "smash and grab" accident today

Wes wrote:
Ignoramus25244 wrote:

Someone smashed the window of my truck, as it was parked at the train
station, and stole a GPS. I have grown too much trusting in people, I
think, and did not expect this sort of thing to happen, plus this used
to be a "nice area", so I did not hide my GPS.

I guess, a lesson learned.

No, that is the true violence of someone breaking into your home or vehicle. One never
feels as secure again. But some libtard judge would likely view it as a petty crime if
the criminal is apprehended.

Isn't that the truth. The courts and juries
are quick to compensate when someone's political
correctness is violated, but somehow our feelings
of security and personal space don't have the
same value.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Shoulda took em out in the woods. Leave em tied between a couple trees, and
pour honey on the perps.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Christopher Tidy" wrote in message

Similar thing happened to some guys my mother knows. They went climbing
somewhere remote, but left some gear and bikes in their van. When they
returned, the gear had been stolen. So the next week they did the same,
but hid near the van. Nothing happened, so they did it the week after,
and the guys broke into the van again, so they grabbed them and took
them to the police.

Sorry to hear your story.

Chris