Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bandsaw Parts

I am searching for parts for an import bandsaw that is no longer made,
and I was hoping to find out if there are compatible parts for it from
another make/model bandsaw.

If anyone has any of the same size parts, I'd appreciate the make/
model of your bandsaw so I can look for them.

http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/l...slander/Tools/

Thanks.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Searcher7 wrote:
I am searching for parts for an import bandsaw that is no longer made,
and I was hoping to find out if there are compatible parts for it from
another make/model bandsaw.

If anyone has any of the same size parts, I'd appreciate the make/
model of your bandsaw so I can look for them.

http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/l...slander/Tools/

http://www.sawcenter.com/bandsaw_parts.htm
These guys sell parts that fit Delta/Rockwell Bandsaws. I looked at the
pictures you have and it does not look much like the Delta stuff, but
maybe you could modify them to work.

Good Luck,
BobH
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Darren,
There's a Harbor Freight tool store in Woodbridge, NJ about 13 mi from
Staten Island. I think that you could visit them to see what parts
you would need from one of the 14" Chinese woodworking bandsaws they
might have as floor models.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 12:32:29 -0700, Searcher7 wrote:

I am searching for parts for an import bandsaw that is no longer made,
and I was hoping to find out if there are compatible parts for it from
another make/model bandsaw.

If anyone has any of the same size parts, I'd appreciate the make/ model
of your bandsaw so I can look for them.

http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/l...slander/Tools/

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

My 14" wood-cutting bandsaw is a Harbor Freight 32208. See
http://pat7.com/js/bs/ for some measurements. As Denis G.
guillemd suggested, you might be able to see for yourself
at the Harbor Freight in Iselin, NJ near Woodbridge mall.

-jiw
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jul 30, 8:04*pm, James Waldby wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 12:32:29 -0700,Searcher7wrote:
I am searching for parts for an import bandsaw that is no longer made,
and I was hoping to find out if there are compatible parts for it from
another make/model bandsaw.

If anyone has any of the same size parts, I'd appreciate the make/ model
of your bandsaw so I can look for them.

http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/l...slander/Tools/

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

My 14" wood-cutting bandsaw is a Harbor Freight 32208. *Seehttp://pat7.com/js/bs/for some measurements. *As Denis G.
guillemd suggested, you might be able to see for yourself
at the Harbor Freight in Iselin, NJ near Woodbridge mall.

-jiw

Thanks.

A month ago I was told that there were no stores in my area, but the
operator I talked to probably only checked New York.

When a I called a couple of weeks ago I didn't get an answer, but got
one today. And they are openon the weekend.(I think this is a new
store).

Not that this one is close, it is the closesst. So I'll have to hop a
bus to get over there one of these weekends. It would seem this is my
only chance before having to buy a new(complete) bandsaw.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.