Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bandsaw Parts

I am searching for parts for an import bandsaw that is no longer made,
and I was hoping to find out if there are compatible parts for it from
another make/model bandsaw.

If anyone has any of the same size parts, I'd appreciate the make/
model of your bandsaw so I can look for them.

http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/l...slander/Tools/

Thanks.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.