angharad

Default Need parts Jet 14" bandsaw

Anyone know where to obtain parts for a 14" JBS-140S (Jet) bandsaw. I dont
really know where to start. Thanks.
CW

Did you try Jet?

"angharad" wrote in message
Anyone know where to obtain parts for a 14" JBS-140S (Jet) bandsaw. I dont
really know where to start. Thanks.

no(SPAM)vasys

angharad wrote:
Anyone know where to obtain parts for a 14" JBS-140S (Jet) bandsaw. I dont
really know where to start. Thanks.

Try he

http://www.wmhtoolgroup.com/index.cf...n=repairsearch

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

(Remove -SPAM- to send email)
Jim

"angharad" wrote in message
Anyone know where to obtain parts for a 14" JBS-140S (Jet) bandsaw. I dont
really know where to start. Thanks.

You could do what most people faced with a problem like this is to search
for "Jet Tool". Isn't it part of WMH?
Jim

Tom

Try: http://www.wmhtoolgroup.com/index.cf...ion=part_index

"angharad" wrote in message
Anyone know where to obtain parts for a 14" JBS-140S (Jet) bandsaw. I dont
really know where to start. Thanks.

Leon

"angharad" wrote in message
Anyone know where to obtain parts for a 14" JBS-140S (Jet) bandsaw. I dont
really know where to start. Thanks.

DeWalt probably has what you need.

Dick

I have a H/F Taiwan 14" band saw and get all my parts right from the
Delta/DeWalt/PorterCable repair shop here in Cinti.. The Delta parts are all
interchangeable I've found.
Dick

--
Richard H. Neighbors
Building and repairing fine billiard cues for real pool players at
"Leon" wrote in message
m...

"angharad" wrote in message
Anyone know where to obtain parts for a 14" JBS-140S (Jet) bandsaw. I
dont
really know where to start. Thanks.

DeWalt probably has what you need.

Bruce Barnett

"Leon" writes:

"angharad" wrote in message
Anyone know where to obtain parts for a 14" JBS-140S (Jet) bandsaw. I dont
really know where to start. Thanks.

DeWalt probably has what you need.

I'd try Harbor Freight.

Evan

On 12 Sep 2005 01:25:43 GMT, Bruce Barnett
wrote:

"Leon" writes:

"angharad" wrote in message
Anyone know where to obtain parts for a 14" JBS-140S (Jet) bandsaw. I dont

you might try here to start:

http://www.jetequipment.com/products/machinery_ptbd.htm