Default parts for a bandsaw

Anyone know where I can purchase parts for a bandsaw. Items such as
guides, rollers, cams.....I check the older posts on this site but did
not find any contacts in the USA....

Thanks

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:58:14 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On 22 Jan 2005 11:42:22 -0800, the inscrutable spake:

Anyone know where I can purchase parts for a bandsaw. Items such as
guides, rollers, cams.....I check the older posts on this site but did
not find any contacts in the USA....

Google for Gilliom Manufacturing. Build-your-own parts for
bandsaws, sanders, and table saws.

Please return Stewardess to her original upright position.
http://www.diversify.com Tagline-based T-shirts!

Is Gillom still in business? Last time I went looking I couldn't find
them.

--RC
"Sometimes history doesn't repeat itself. It just yells
'can't you remember anything I've told you?' and lets
fly with a club.
-- John W. Cambell Jr.