Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default need help finding part for finger tip control for tig welding

The pot went bad on my Miller finger tip control. And I'm cheap.
$107.00 for the replcement pot with circuit board from Miller. Similar
pots at Newark are under $1.00 However I can't seem to find the
correct size and resistance value with a switch. The t18 series from
Piher seem perfect but I can't find anyone that carries them.

http://www.piher-nacesa.com/pdf/23-T18v03.pdf

anyone know where I could get these? or a similar one. Needs to be
1000 ohms (1k) I'm sure I could make either lead style work.

Remove 333 to reply via email