Electronics (alt.electronics)

Chris W

Default Need help finding a part

I was told that, "Maxim has an IC that, in one mode of operation, can
address as many as 64 separate lamps." I found the web site
Maxim-IC.com, but I can't really tell what section to start looking
through. Does anyone have a part number for such a chip?

--
Chris W

Gift Giving Made Easy
Get the gifts you want &
give the gifts they want
http://thewishzone.com

"They that can give up essential liberty
to obtain a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania