Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Updated -- PDF manual for Clausing Colchester Master 13 inch lathe

Here's a 5 MB PDF file for you Gunner.

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Clau...the-Manual.pdf

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 00:37:39 -0500, Ignoramus19668
wrote:

Here's a 5 MB PDF file for you Gunner.

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Clau...the-Manual.pdf

May the blessings of Crom grant you easily killed enemies and talented
concubines as booty!

Gunner

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.