Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default help with colchester master mk 2

just bought a colchester master mk 2 and am in need of a manual does anyone
know where i can purchase one

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Hi

I ordered one (a photocopy) from http://www.lathes.co.uk/ good service.

Stuart

"chuckiegg via CraftKB.com" u40940@uwe wrote in message
just bought a colchester master mk 2 and am in need of a manual does
anyone
know where i can purchase one

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 15:39:01 GMT, "chuckiegg via CraftKB.com"
u40940@uwe wrote:

just bought a colchester master mk 2 and am in need of a manual does anyone
know where i can purchase one

Good going!!! I love that machine

http://www.lathes.co.uk/page21.html
http://www.lathes.co.uk/colchester/page2.html

What do you need to know?

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stuart Pearson wrote:
Hi

I ordered one (a photocopy) from http://www.lathes.co.uk/ good service.

Stuart

just bought a colchester master mk 2 and am in need of a manual does
anyone
know where i can purchase one

thanks for the help,i have already visited the site and emailed the guy but
have had no response have you information so i can oder this manual
nicole

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner wrote:
just bought a colchester master mk 2 and am in need of a manual does anyone
know where i can purchase one

Good going!!! I love that machine

http://www.lathes.co.uk/page21.html
http://www.lathes.co.uk/colchester/page2.html

What do you need to know?

Gunner

hi thanks for your help as i said to the other guy i had been on this site
and emailed the guy but have had no response.i am a toolmaker and was trained
on this machine but it was 15 years ago and i need to jog my memory thats why
i wanted the manual
thanks again
nicole

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

chuckiegg via CraftKB.com wrote:
just bought a colchester master mk 2 and am in need of a manual does anyone
know where i can purchase one

Have you considered contacting the 600 group which Colchester is part of
IIRC, they may still do manuals. BTW are you based in the Bristol area
uwe = university of the west of england.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 20:10:21 +0000, David Billington
wrote:

chuckiegg via CraftKB.com wrote:
just bought a colchester master mk 2 and am in need of a manual does anyone
know where i can purchase one

Have you considered contacting the 600 group which Colchester is part of
IIRC, they may still do manuals. BTW are you based in the Bristol area
uwe = university of the west of england.

If you are in UWE, or anywhere with a reasonable timezone, then give Tony a
ring at the phone number on his website. He's pretty good in my, limited,
experience.

Mark Rand
RTFM
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

David Billington wrote:
just bought a colchester master mk 2 and am in need of a manual does anyone
know where i can purchase one

Have you considered contacting the 600 group which Colchester is part of
IIRC, they may still do manuals. BTW are you based in the Bristol area
uwe = university of the west of england.

unfortunately not i live in brittany france this is why its not so easy but i
will try to contact them thank you

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

chuckiegg via CraftKB.com wrote:
just bought a colchester master mk 2 and am in need of a manual does
anyone
know where i can purchase one

Have you considered contacting the 600 group which Colchester is part of
IIRC, they may still do manuals. BTW are you based in the Bristol area
uwe = university of the west of england.

If you are in UWE, or anywhere with a reasonable timezone, then give Tony
ring at the phone number on his website. He's pretty good in my, limited,
experience.

Mark Rand
RTFM

I never dealt with him by email only by phone aswell

Stuart