Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default $200 For Expert Electroplater Advice

Hey there,

I am looking to spend an hour on the phone with an expert
electroplater who
is very knowledgeable about small scale (do it yourself)
electroplating.

See http://www.CaswellPlating.com for reference.

Particularly copper, nickel, and chrome baths, knowledge of the
various solutions
compoants, and all the how-to's...etc.

If this is you, I wil gladly pay you $200 for an hour of your time.

(and perhaps some of our BIG projects coming up will be a match for
you)

If you're interested, just give me a quick ring at: 973-699-2397 and
we'll
promptly set up the call.

Or email me at:

Thanks,