Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Corner rounder?

On May 7, 12:36 pm, Ries wrote:
I believe that there is- Roper Whitney makes a tool, which I have
wanted for years, called a Radius Master.
It is a corner rounder for sheet metal.http://www.braunerequipment.com/f_pr...il.aspx?id=190
It has different radius dies, so the one machine can do everything
from 1/8" to 1" radiused corners, with up to 3" dies available on
special order.
It is hideously expensive- which is one reason you probably have never
seen one.
I have never seen one used, and I doubt they sold very many new.
I believe they are close to 5 grand new, now.

Starts at $6400 bucks. Great price if you're going to be using it
every day!

http://www.ajmachineryonline.com/911...er-p-4326.html

Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
On May 7, 12:36 pm, Ries wrote:
I believe that there is- Roper Whitney makes a tool, which I have
wanted for years, called a Radius Master.
It is a corner rounder for sheet
metal.http://www.braunerequipment.com/f_pr...il.aspx?id=190
It has different radius dies, so the one machine can do everything
from 1/8" to 1" radiused corners, with up to 3" dies available on
special order.
It is hideously expensive- which is one reason you probably have never
seen one.
I have never seen one used, and I doubt they sold very many new.
I believe they are close to 5 grand new, now.

Starts at $6400 bucks. Great price if you're going to be using it
every day!

http://www.ajmachineryonline.com/911...er-p-4326.html

Dave

The dude didn't ask for a CHEAP way to do it, just to do it.

:

Mike

Corner hood for gas hob nuska UK diy 1 March 21st 06 01:05 AM
Plastering a corner Zoinks UK diy 9 February 4th 06 01:17 PM
corner bond Paul Andrews UK diy 3 July 31st 05 11:30 PM
corner styles CNT Woodworking 1 July 31st 05 07:23 AM
Making a rounder plane ? Andy Dingley Woodworking 19 October 27th 03 07:08 AM