Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where to find surplus cases on line?

Occasionally I have the need for a hard case for various items.

Currently I have a long slender item that is about 53" long that I am
looking for a case for.

Where does one find surplus cases (ATA quality or surplus military) on
line?

Thanks for suggestions.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
Occasionally I have the need for a hard case for various items.

Currently I have a long slender item that is about 53" long that I am
looking for a case for.

Where does one find surplus cases (ATA quality or surplus military) on
line?

Thanks for suggestions.

TMT

Just keep an eye on Pelican Cases on ebay and craigslist.

--
Smitty
Somerset, PA

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mar 26, 10:20*pm, Ignoramus13009 ignoramus13...@NOSPAM.
On 2008-03-27, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Occasionally I have the need for a hard case for various items.

Currently I have a long slender item that is about 53" long that I am
looking for a case for.

Where does one find surplus cases (ATA quality or surplus military) on
line?

gun stores.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Yes hard side gun cases meant for air shipment due meet the
criteria...but the prices are ...cough..cough..a bit more than I want
to pay...yet.

The case(s) I would need would be the more expensive ones...the deeper
ones..8" x]8" x 53" minimum.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mar 27, 6:08*am, "Bill Smith" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

Occasionally I have the need for a hard case for various items.

Currently I have a long slender item that is about 53" long that I am
looking for a case for.

Where does one find surplus cases (ATA quality or surplus military) on
line?

Thanks for suggestions.

TMT

Just keep an eye on Pelican Cases on ebay and craigslist.

--
Smitty
Somerset, PA

Hmm...good suggestion.

Thanks

TMT

What test equipment needed to find correct cable/phone line? Bill[_5_] Electronics Repair 9 August 23rd 07 11:04 AM
Surplus Dr. Deb Woodturning 4 May 10th 07 02:41 AM
Surplus Dr. Deb Woodworking 2 May 9th 07 02:17 AM
ATA Cases Bruce Barnett Woodworking 5 September 2nd 05 05:32 AM