DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where to find surplus cases on line? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/240167-where-find-surplus-cases-line.html)

Too_Many_Tools March 27th 08 03:31 AM

Where to find surplus cases on line?

Occasionally I have the need for a hard case for various items.

Currently I have a long slender item that is about 53" long that I am
looking for a case for.

Where does one find surplus cases (ATA quality or surplus military) on
line?

Thanks for suggestions.

TMT

Bill Smith March 27th 08 12:08 PM

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
Occasionally I have the need for a hard case for various items.

Currently I have a long slender item that is about 53" long that I am
looking for a case for.

Where does one find surplus cases (ATA quality or surplus military) on
line?

Thanks for suggestions.

TMT

Just keep an eye on Pelican Cases on ebay and craigslist.

--
Smitty
Somerset, PA

Too_Many_Tools March 27th 08 01:16 PM

Where to find surplus cases on line?

On Mar 26, 10:20*pm, Ignoramus13009 ignoramus13...@NOSPAM.
On 2008-03-27, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Occasionally I have the need for a hard case for various items.

Currently I have a long slender item that is about 53" long that I am
looking for a case for.

Where does one find surplus cases (ATA quality or surplus military) on
line?

gun stores.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Yes hard side gun cases meant for air shipment due meet the
criteria...but the prices are ...cough..cough..a bit more than I want
to pay...yet.

The case(s) I would need would be the more expensive ones...the deeper
ones..8" x]8" x 53" minimum.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools March 27th 08 01:17 PM

On Mar 27, 6:08*am, "Bill Smith" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

Occasionally I have the need for a hard case for various items.

Currently I have a long slender item that is about 53" long that I am
looking for a case for.

Where does one find surplus cases (ATA quality or surplus military) on
line?

Thanks for suggestions.

TMT

Just keep an eye on Pelican Cases on ebay and craigslist.

--
Smitty
Somerset, PA

Hmm...good suggestion.