Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Blocking sender

Just got a new laptop with Windows vista and the Microsoft Mail program that
replaced Outlook Express. Anybody know how to block a sender on newsgroups
with this new program? I don't see that option displayed under "Tools".

Thanks,
Garrett Fulton

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Thanks Gary. That worked. Cliff is back where he belongs now.

Garrett

"Gary Owens" wrote in message
Message JUNK Mail Add Sender to Blocked sender list
and I think I just blocked you, remove in Tools
gary

"gfulton" wrote in message
Just got a new laptop with Windows vista and the Microsoft Mail program
that replaced Outlook Express. Anybody know how to block a sender on
newsgroups with this new program? I don't see that option displayed
under "Tools".

Thanks,
Garrett Fulton

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

gfulton wrote:
Just got a new laptop with Windows vista and the Microsoft Mail program
that replaced Outlook Express. Anybody know how to block a sender on
newsgroups with this new program? I don't see that option displayed
under "Tools".

Thanks,
Garrett Fulton

Download and use Mozilla Thunderbird . I'm surprised you've managed
to post to a newsgroup with Windows Mail ... I was never able to resolve
all the conflicts .
--
Snag , but then I'm not all that computer literate either .
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

gfulton wrote:
Just got a new laptop with Windows vista and the Microsoft Mail program
that replaced Outlook Express. Anybody know how to block a sender on
newsgroups with this new program? I don't see that option displayed
under "Tools".

Thanks,
Garrett Fulton

I have XP, and in mine, it isn't under Tools, but rather Message. There's
also a wonderful little category up there called Help. Just go to Index and
type in Block Sender, and it's amazing the stuff they have in

Steve ;-)

OT Fuel Sender ?'s ED Metalworking 5 February 21st 08 10:52 PM
Blocked sender list Stuart & Kathryn Fields Metalworking 24 December 3rd 07 09:51 AM
Video / AV Sender david UK diy 6 January 9th 07 08:06 PM
2.4 GHZ audio sender MItch Electronics 4 December 30th 04 06:46 AM
Sky digi-sender to a PC? bigbrian UK diy 6 July 8th 03 01:56 PM