DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Blocking sender (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/238783-blocking-sender.html)

gfulton March 20th 08 07:15 AM

Blocking sender

Just got a new laptop with Windows vista and the Microsoft Mail program that
replaced Outlook Express. Anybody know how to block a sender on newsgroups
with this new program? I don't see that option displayed under "Tools".

Thanks,
Garrett Fulton

gfulton March 21st 08 02:34 AM

Blocking sender

Thanks Gary. That worked. Cliff is back where he belongs now.

Garrett

"Gary Owens" wrote in message
Message JUNK Mail Add Sender to Blocked sender list
and I think I just blocked you, remove in Tools
gary

Terry Coombs March 21st 08 10:32 AM

Blocking sender

gfulton wrote:
Just got a new laptop with Windows vista and the Microsoft Mail program
that replaced Outlook Express. Anybody know how to block a sender on
newsgroups with this new program? I don't see that option displayed
under "Tools".

Thanks,
Garrett Fulton

Download and use Mozilla Thunderbird . I'm surprised you've managed
to post to a newsgroup with Windows Mail ... I was never able to resolve
all the conflicts .
--
Snag , but then I'm not all that computer literate either .

SteveB[_6_] March 21st 08 01:36 PM

Blocking sender

gfulton wrote:
Just got a new laptop with Windows vista and the Microsoft Mail program
that replaced Outlook Express. Anybody know how to block a sender on
newsgroups with this new program? I don't see that option displayed
under "Tools".

Thanks,
Garrett Fulton

I have XP, and in mine, it isn't under Tools, but rather Message. There's
also a wonderful little category up there called Help. Just go to Index and
type in Block Sender, and it's amazing the stuff they have in

Steve ;-)