Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default fs - need to get rid of this metric facemill

100 mm very nice condition indexable facemill, marked WKH, and PDM 100/3,
DIN 138

I got this a few years ago and I can't find an arbor to hold it anywhere
I've looked (well, I did find a supplier in India who made 40 taper holders,
NMTB type but they didn't export the holders to the USA) - so maybe someone
here can use it - it accepts three cutters, has lots of adjustments, looks
like it's made of stainless (but a magnet sticks to it)

if you think you can use it, just contact me per below and we'll work
something out. Weight is 6 pounds 2 ounces, so shipping will require a flat
rate box particularly if it goes outside the USA..

--
bill
to email me, to to my web page, www.wbnoble.com and find my email

wil lia m_b_n obl e at msn daught com

Metric tap set El Cazador Metalworking 4 August 9th 07 05:41 AM
Metric Tapes The Medway Handyman UK diy 6 November 10th 06 07:02 PM
METRIC Rivets Fuhh Metalworking 2 October 23rd 05 08:29 AM
METRIC Rivets Roger Metalworking 0 October 23rd 05 04:26 AM
metric threading rhncue Metalworking 14 March 22nd 05 06:56 PM