DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   fs - need to get rid of this metric facemill (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/231979-fs-need-get-rid-metric-facemill.html)

William Noble January 30th 08 06:18 AM

fs - need to get rid of this metric facemill

100 mm very nice condition indexable facemill, marked WKH, and PDM 100/3,
DIN 138

I got this a few years ago and I can't find an arbor to hold it anywhere
I've looked (well, I did find a supplier in India who made 40 taper holders,
NMTB type but they didn't export the holders to the USA) - so maybe someone
here can use it - it accepts three cutters, has lots of adjustments, looks
like it's made of stainless (but a magnet sticks to it)

if you think you can use it, just contact me per below and we'll work
something out. Weight is 6 pounds 2 ounces, so shipping will require a flat
rate box particularly if it goes outside the USA..

--
bill
to email me, to to my web page, www.wbnoble.com and find my email

wil lia m_b_n obl e at msn daught com