Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default looks like prepending (SEJW) didn't work

Lots of sporged entries on s.e.j.w. now start with (SEJW) .. just
goes to show, slimeballs adapt.

Think we should just post over here for awhile.

Grant

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
Grant Erwin wrote:

Lots of sporged entries on s.e.j.w. now start with (SEJW) .. just
goes to show, slimeballs adapt.

Think we should just post over here for awhile.

Grant

Did we **** somebody off?
I just can't figure out what is in it for anybody.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ernie Leimkuhler wrote:

In article ,
Grant Erwin wrote:

Lots of sporged entries on s.e.j.w. now start with (SEJW) .. just
goes to show, slimeballs adapt.

Think we should just post over here for awhile.

Grant

Did we **** somebody off?
I just can't figure out what is in it for anybody.

I'm sure it's some pathetic looser who was fired from one or more
welding jobs, quite probably for drug or alcohol abuse and attendance
problems.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Pete C. wrote:
I'm sure it's some pathetic looser who was fired from one or more
welding jobs, quite probably for drug or alcohol abuse and attendance
problems.

--Similar thing happening over at comp.robotics.misc and it got so
bad there that one regular set up a moderated website elsewhere. Guess
there's no way to find the prick and give him an 'attitude readjustment',
eh?

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : The impeachment process
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : exists for a reason...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I have a filter that just targets the number '5'- gets all the M15
variants-don't think I'm missing anything important.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Grant Erwin wrote:
Lots of sporged entries on s.e.j.w. now start with (SEJW) .. just
goes to show, slimeballs adapt.

Think we should just post over here for awhile.

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-01-24, JR North wrote:
I have a filter that just targets the number '5'- gets all the M15
variants-don't think I'm missing anything important.

That's why you missed my "JR North, I would like to send you $500" post.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

That's OK. Large bills, please.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-01-24, JR North wrote:
Grant Erwin wrote:
Lots of sporged entries on s.e.j.w. now start with (SEJW) .. just
goes to show, slimeballs adapt.

Think we should just post over here for awhile.

I have a filter that just targets the number '5'- gets all the M15
variants-don't think I'm missing anything important.

Unless you own an Emco-Maier Compact-5/CNC (or a plain manual
Compact-5), in which case you would miss those.

And how about postings about a 15" Clausing lathe?

Or a 1955 Bridgeport?

And what happens when he changes to spelling out the '5'. :-)

Good Luck,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-01-24, JR North wrote:
Grant Erwin wrote:
Lots of sporged entries on s.e.j.w. now start with (SEJW) .. just
goes to show, slimeballs adapt.

Think we should just post over here for awhile.

I have a filter that just targets the number '5'- gets all the M15
variants-don't think I'm missing anything important.

Unless you own an Emco-Maier Compact-5/CNC (or a plain manual
Compact-5), in which case you would miss those.

And how about postings about a 15" Clausing lathe?

Or a 1955 Bridgeport?

And what happens when he changes to spelling out the '5'. :-)

Good Luck,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564

"Syncrowave 250, $50" would be a bad one to miss