Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default sporge over on sejw

Man, someone from sci.engr.joining.welding must have really ****ed off
a sporger! I just mark the whole newsgroup read and come back another day,
but it seems to get hit again and again and again ..

GWE

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 15:20:02 -0800 in rec.crafts.metalworking, Grant
Erwin wrote,
Man, someone from sci.engr.joining.welding must have really ****ed off
a sporger!

No, they probably made him happy. The way you make him happy is by
mentioning that you saw the sporge run or that you were bothered by
it. Your reward will be more of same.
..
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

--Well if it keeps up we may have to do what comp.robotics.misc has
done and get a volunteer to set up a forum elsewhere. The end of usenet?
Dunno...

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Whatever happened
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : to Tom Nelson?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

steamer wrote:
--Well if it keeps up we may have to do what comp.robotics.misc has
done and get a volunteer to set up a forum elsewhere. The end of usenet?
Dunno...

If your ISP honors cancels, somebody is cleaning up after it. I'll see 30
or so posts listed there, but when I enter the group, there are only 2
legitimate posts.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Todd Rich wrote:
If your ISP honors cancels, somebody is cleaning up after it. I'll see 30
or so posts listed there, but when I enter the group, there are only 2
legitimate posts.

--Yeah, I've got a decent ISP too but I'm afraid the majority of
useful posters haven't made the switch..