Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anybody in Florida? I need a favor.

There is a kitchen range hood on eBay that I really want, but it is in
Lighthouse Point, Florida and the seller has it listed as local pickup
only.
I am looking for somebody willing to pick it up and ship it.
I am just curious as to how practical this may be.

Yes I can make one from scratch, but I have 2000 other projects going
right now.
I like the design of this one.

I live in Seattle.

email me if interested.