Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Pricey Wrenches

Intresting concept.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tls/509809028.html

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

by the time I got there, it was flagged for removal

"azotic" wrote in message
Intresting concept.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tls/509809028.html

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"William Noble" wrote in message
.. .
by the time I got there, it was flagged for removal

Allready been relisted.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tls/509879817.html

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 00:07:31 -0800, "azotic" wrote:

"William Noble" wrote in message
. ..
by the time I got there, it was flagged for removal

Allready been relisted.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tls/509879817.html

Best Regards
Tom.

kinda cute. But they are going to snag on everything

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"azotic" wrote in message

"William Noble" wrote in message
.. .
by the time I got there, it was flagged for removal

Allready been relisted.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tls/509879817.html

Best Regards
Tom.

Already flagged for removal. Again.
Howzabout a description?

-Carl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Carl Byrns" wrote in message

"azotic" wrote in message

"William Noble" wrote in message
.. .
by the time I got there, it was flagged for removal

Allready been relisted.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tls/509879817.html

Best Regards
Tom.

Already flagged for removal. Again.
Howzabout a description?

-Carl

Wrench jewelery, the guy tiny makes wrenches out of silver and forms them
into rings. He sells them for $125.00 each.

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2007-12-15, azotic wrote:

"William Noble" wrote in message
.. .
by the time I got there, it was flagged for removal

Allready been relisted.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tls/509879817.html

And *that* was flagged too.

Could you please just tell us what it is? I don't think that we
can ever be quick enough to see it after you post a new URL based on what
I've seen so far.

Perhaps it is actually a "wench", which could explain why it is
getting flagged so quickly.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"azotic" wrote in message
Intresting concept.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tls/509809028.html

Best Regards
Tom.

would've been good to see some pics of those silver wrenches. wonder why
they keep taking them down.
about 20 years ago i was visiting florence italy and went into a chocolate
shop, they made a mold of an open-end wrench and made castings in chocolate
then dusted them with chocolate powder, they looked convincingly like rusted
steel wrenches. was pretty funny. i was traveling cheap and so didn't have
money in my budget to buy and eat one (lol), was only just looking.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"William Wixon" wrote in message

"azotic" wrote in message
Intresting concept.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tls/509809028.html

Best Regards
Tom.

would've been good to see some pics of those silver wrenches. wonder why
they keep taking them down.
about 20 years ago i was visiting florence italy and went into a chocolate
shop, they made a mold of an open-end wrench and made castings in
chocolate then dusted them with chocolate powder, they looked convincingly
like rusted steel wrenches. was pretty funny. i was traveling cheap and
so didn't have money in my budget to buy and eat one (lol), was only just
looking.

Relisted

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tls/510130390.html

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2007-12-15, azotic wrote:

"William Noble" wrote in message
.. .
by the time I got there, it was flagged for removal

Allready been relisted.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tls/509879817.html

And *that* was flagged too.

Could you please just tell us what it is? I don't think that we
can ever be quick enough to see it after you post a new URL based on what
I've seen so far.

Perhaps it is actually a "wench", which could explain why it is
getting flagged so quickly.

Enjoy,
DoN.

From the add posting:

Allow me to show you the latest in wrench wear. These rings are popping,
Rings come in 3 styles and sizes 4mm 5.5mm 7mm and are made of sterling
silver and are durable as you can see in the photos the 7mm ring is my own I
wear it all the time and I'm a mechanic. These rings make great gifts for a
ladies or for men & they will be the talk of all your friends. Ring size 5mm
fits between 6 to 8 1/2 all the rings can adjust 2 to 3 sizes in or out. Get
yours soon as this is the Christmas season. Prices are $120.00 for 4mm an
5.5mm and 135.00 for the 7mm

The seller is listing them in the tools section. They probobaly should be
listed in jewelery.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tls/510130390.html

He is persistent, keeps relisting them when they get flagged.

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2007-12-16, azotic wrote:

"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message

[ ... ]

[...]

O.K. But why would people bother flagging the offers?

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tls/510130390.html

He is persistent, keeps relisting them when they get flagged.

At least, I got there in time this time.

I kind of like them, but I would be more likely to put that much
money into usable tools. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2007-12-15, azotic wrote:

"William Noble" wrote in message
.. .
by the time I got there, it was flagged for removal

Allready been relisted.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tls/509879817.html

And *that* was flagged too.

Could you please just tell us what it is? I don't think that we
can ever be quick enough to see it after you post a new URL based on what
I've seen so far.

Perhaps it is actually a "wench", which could explain why it is
getting flagged so quickly.

As in Liquid Wench...one of the wonders of modern science, and a handy thing
to keep in your toolkit.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

DoN. Nichols wrote:

Could you please just tell us what it is? Â*I don't think that we
can ever be quick enough to see it after you post a new URL based on what
I've seen so far.

It looked as cute as one of the Stahlwille wrenches type "Electric"*)
(www.stahlwille.com) but only open end & boxed end and wound to the shave
of a ring.

*)
I do have a set of these to assemble my modells and they are such a joy to
work with. :-))

Nick
--
The lowcost-DRO:
http://www.yadro.de
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"azotic" wrote in message
Intresting concept.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tls/509809028.html

Best Regards
Tom.

would've been good to see some pics of those silver wrenches. wonder why
they keep taking them down.
about 20 years ago i was visiting florence italy and went into a
chocolate shop, they made a mold of an open-end wrench and made castings
in chocolate then dusted them with chocolate powder, they looked
convincingly like rusted steel wrenches. was pretty funny. i was
traveling cheap and so didn't have money in my budget to buy and eat one
(lol), was only just looking.

Relisted

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tls/510130390.html

Best Regards
Tom.

Cute, but looks like a great way to catch your hand in some moving parts,
especially the open end wrench. I don't wear any kind of ring or jewelry,
never will.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 02:16:46 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message
Perhaps it is actually a "wench", which could explain why it is
getting flagged so quickly.

As in Liquid Wench...one of the wonders of modern science, and a handy thing
to keep in your toolkit.

Is that anything like the small capsules sold in men's rooms in the
70s called Instant Pussy?

You drop it into a glass of water and it dissolves the capsule and
inflates the compressed sponge into a pussy cat shape. Cute!

--
Seen on a bumper sticker: ARM THE HOMELESS

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 02:16:46 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message
Perhaps it is actually a "wench", which could explain why it is
getting flagged so quickly.

As in Liquid Wench...one of the wonders of modern science, and a handy
thing
to keep in your toolkit.

Is that anything like the small capsules sold in men's rooms in the
70s called Instant Pussy?

You drop it into a glass of water and it dissolves the capsule and
inflates the compressed sponge into a pussy cat shape. Cute!

Water? You put them in *water*?

That's what the Liquid Wench is for. You get a *completely* different
result.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"azotic" wrote in message
[...]

never will.- Hide quoted text -

Smart guy...you will likely end the journey of life with all your
digits.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

"azotic" wrote in message

[...]

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tls/511019447.html

For at least a few minutes more at this URL! :-)

Cheers
Trevor Jones

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Trevor Jones" wrote

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tls/511019447.html

For at least a few minutes more at this URL! :-)

Cheers
Trevor Jones

I'm just not crazy about wearing rings unless it is for dress. I am rather
fond of my fingers.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Smart guy...you will likely end the journey of life with all your
digits.

First thing they told us about when working on F4-J Phantoms. The fold in
step pockets will deglove a finger in a heartbeat if you slip.

Wes