Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Pricey Wrenches

On Dec 16, 7:59 am, "ATP*" wrote:
"azotic" wrote in message

"William Wixon" wrote in message

"azotic" wrote in message
Intresting concept.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tls/509809028.html

Best Regards
Tom.

would've been good to see some pics of those silver wrenches. wonder why
they keep taking them down.
about 20 years ago i was visiting florence italy and went into a
chocolate shop, they made a mold of an open-end wrench and made castings
in chocolate then dusted them with chocolate powder, they looked
convincingly like rusted steel wrenches. was pretty funny. i was
traveling cheap and so didn't have money in my budget to buy and eat one
(lol), was only just looking.

Relisted

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tls/510130390.html

Best Regards
Tom.

Cute, but looks like a great way to catch your hand in some moving parts,
especially the open end wrench. I don't wear any kind of ring or jewelry,
never will.- Hide quoted text -

Smart guy...you will likely end the journey of life with all your
digits.

TMT