Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gunner's Christmas tree - DEFINITLY metalworking

http://bestpicsaround.com/pic-434-Mo...Christmas-Tree

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Tom Gardner" wrote:

http://bestpicsaround.com/pic-434-Mo...Christmas-Tree

You shippin him some wire to build it?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:
"Tom Gardner" wrote:

http://bestpicsaround.com/pic-434-Mo...Christmas-Tree

You shippin him some wire to build it?

This one is kinda Off Topic...
But it's a lot more fun to build!

(Recycle and reuse)

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavel....htm#christmas

Richard
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb himself wrote:

This one is kinda Off Topic...
But it's a lot more fun to build!

(Recycle and reuse)

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavel....htm#christmas

Now that is upscale redneck
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
cavelamb himself wrote:

This one is kinda Off Topic...
But it's a lot more fun to build!

(Recycle and reuse)

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavel....htm#christmas

Now that is upscale redneck

Yeah. Those look like Grolsch bottles. 'Must be a Dutch redneck. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Now that is upscale redneck

Yeah. Those look like Grolsch bottles. 'Must be a Dutch redneck. d8-)

Nothing wrong with the Dutch. I'm half English, half Dutch and adopted by a
Pole.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Now that is upscale redneck

Yeah. Those look like Grolsch bottles. 'Must be a Dutch redneck. d8-)

Nothing wrong with the Dutch. I'm half English, half Dutch and adopted by
Pole.

Wes

Phwew. I thought you were going to say you were half English, half Dutch,
and half Pole.

We have some of those around here.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 19:33:52 -0500, Wes wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Now that is upscale redneck

Yeah. Those look like Grolsch bottles. 'Must be a Dutch redneck. d8-)

Nothing wrong with the Dutch. I'm half English, half Dutch and adopted by a
Pole.

Wes

Wooden shoes, Wooden head, Wouldn' listen

You can always tell a Dutchman (but not too bloody much)

The Dutch is far enough in my past that the termites have eaten all
the wood but some would say you still can't tell me much.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Now that is upscale redneck

Yeah. Those look like Grolsch bottles. 'Must be a Dutch redneck. d8-)

Nothing wrong with the Dutch. I'm half English, half Dutch and adopted

by
Pole.

Wes

Phwew. I thought you were going to say you were half English, half Dutch,
and half Pole.

We have some of those around here.

--
Ed Huntress

I'm part Scotch... But only that part that goes from hand to mouth... Does
that count for sumppin???

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Now that is upscale redneck

Yeah. Those look like Grolsch bottles. 'Must be a Dutch redneck. d8-)

Nothing wrong with the Dutch. I'm half English, half Dutch and adopted by
Pole.

Wes

I hit a pole once, the streets were icy.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

et...

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Now that is upscale redneck

Yeah. Those look like Grolsch bottles. 'Must be a Dutch redneck. d8-)

Nothing wrong with the Dutch. I'm half English, half Dutch and adopted

by
Pole.

Wes

Phwew. I thought you were going to say you were half English, half Dutch,
and half Pole.

We have some of those around here.

--
Ed Huntress

I'm part Scotch... But only that part that goes from hand to mouth...
Does
that count for sumppin???

I think so. I'm 1/4 Scotch, but it's the part that won't let my hand open
when it's holding onto money. The Scotch part does seem to be dominant.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 07 Dec 2007 04:40:23 GMT, Jerry Foster wrote:

I'm part Scotch... But only that part that goes from hand to mouth... Does
that count for sumppin???

I'm part Scotch a few nights a week as well. Love me a nice
single-malt, I do.

bad Christmas tree lights William Sommerwerck Electronics Repair 1 November 22nd 07 03:06 AM
Christmas Tree Ornaments WConner Woodworking 5 October 30th 06 06:22 PM
Christmas tree bulbs Roly UK diy 34 December 25th 05 03:17 PM
Christmas Tree Flu [email protected] Home Repair 0 December 23rd 05 04:37 AM
three legged Christmas tree [email protected] Woodworking 2 December 6th 05 09:39 PM