Posted to rec.woodworking

Default three legged Christmas tree

Require assistance to cut angles ............. stock is one inch
by one & a half inch by 76 inch long. Trying to figure out angles to
make these three legs join at a hub. (top) The base width is not
crucial but needs to tolerate winds & snow load. Plan to install
lights. Have SCMS & TS to cut. Help TIA.

Don
Posted to rec.woodworking

Hold one of the legs at the angle you want it to lean at, draw a line

For once in my life I did as you instructed !!! This certainly is the
only way to accomplish this feat. Turned out perfect. Appreciate
your knowledge, time & effort put forth to respond.

Thanks again

Christmas tree won't drink water Finite Guy Home Repair 43 December 21st 19 11:06 PM
How Lee Valley & Tegs Tools Saved Christmas B Man Woodworking 0 January 21st 05 02:20 AM
unfortunate Lazarus Long Woodworking 32 April 20th 04 02:44 PM
A Christmas Story Glenn Ashmore Metalworking 1 December 24th 03 10:09 PM