Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Special Deburring Tools?

Does anyone know of a manufacturer other than Cogsdill or E-Z Burr that
makes deburring tools that will do both sides of a "hole" with one pass.

The tools we know about now are these:

http://www.cogsdill.com/deburring.html

http://www.ezburr.com/

Bottom line is that if I can find a tool that works for my customer, I'll be
the provider of the machines that spin 'em. That's always a good thing.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 17:02:37 GMT, "Joe AutoDrill" wrote:

Does anyone know of a manufacturer other than Cogsdill or E-Z Burr that
makes deburring tools that will do both sides of a "hole" with one pass.

The tools we know about now are these:

http://www.cogsdill.com/deburring.html

http://www.ezburr.com/

Bottom line is that if I can find a tool that works for my customer, I'll be
the provider of the machines that spin 'em. That's always a good thing.

What's up. You got a problem with Nuneaton? They're nice people in Nuneaton
(Well, some of them, anyway)

Mark Rand (just down the road from Nuneaton)
RTFM
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Does anyone know of a manufacturer other than Cogsdill or E-Z Burr that
makes deburring tools that will do both sides of a "hole" with one pass.

The tools we know about now are these:

http://www.cogsdill.com/deburring.html

http://www.ezburr.com/

Bottom line is that if I can find a tool that works for my customer, I'll
be
the provider of the machines that spin 'em. That's always a good thing.

What's up. You got a problem with Nuneaton? They're nice people in
Nuneaton
(Well, some of them, anyway)

Mark Rand (just down the road from Nuneaton)
RTFM

I'll give this some thought today, but as of now, I don't get the joke...
It's Monday morning so it may take me a while to warm up.

On another note, check this out from another forum. Can't use it, but quite
the "neat stuff" factor to me:

http://www.jwdone.com/transfer_machines.html then click on the picture
to view the animation.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 12:32:45 GMT, "Joe AutoDrill" wrote:

I'll give this some thought today, but as of now, I don't get the joke...
It's Monday morning so it may take me a while to warm up.

Oops. Looks like the Cogsdill web severs are bright enough to know where they
are being browsed from, so I get a site referring to Cogsdill-Nuneaton ltd.
Like this:-

http://www.cogsdill.co.uk/

Presumably, you are getting one with a slightly more American influence!

Mark Rand
RTFM
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I'll give this some thought today, but as of now, I don't get the joke...
It's Monday morning so it may take me a while to warm up.

Oops. Looks like the Cogsdill web severs are bright enough to know where
they
are being browsed from, so I get a site referring to Cogsdill-Nuneaton
ltd.
Like this:-

http://www.cogsdill.co.uk/

Presumably, you are getting one with a slightly more American influence!

Ahh... That makes sense. You had me stumped!
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R

Mfr of special cutting tools micronetwatchdog Metalworking 0 March 17th 06 08:37 AM
Deburring copper pipe PM UK diy 45 March 13th 06 08:25 AM
Deburring while clamped - help???? Bill Schwab Metalworking 24 December 22nd 05 08:52 PM
pallet jack repair - parts avail? special tools needed? dave Metalworking 12 October 27th 05 10:24 AM
Deburring problem solved! Wayne Lundberg Metalworking 1 February 19th 05 02:49 AM