Old September 9th 07, 11:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default need 2 x 32" belts for sander

Various grits... for my belt sander. The last time I had a local
place do a custom order for a bunch ranging from 60 grit thru 320 and
now I am getting real low. The same place is closed now, so I need
some options of who might have them on the shelf, or who to deal with
for custom sizes.

thanks to all with helpful, positive responses!

Old September 10th 07, 04:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

klingspor makes custom belts:

http://www.klingspor.com/
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

oups.com...

Old September 11th 07, 05:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Thanks all!