DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   need 2 x 32" belts for sander (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/213876-need-2-x-32-belts-sander.html)

[email protected] September 9th 07 10:57 PM

need 2 x 32" belts for sander

Various grits... for my belt sander. The last time I had a local
place do a custom order for a bunch ranging from 60 grit thru 320 and
now I am getting real low. The same place is closed now, so I need
some options of who might have them on the shelf, or who to deal with
for custom sizes.

thanks to all with helpful, positive responses!

DanG September 10th 07 03:46 AM

need 2 x 32" belts for sander

klingspor makes custom belts:

http://www.klingspor.com/
--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

oups.com...

Gunner[_2_] September 10th 07 10:35 AM

need 2 x 32" belts for sander

On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 14:57:20 -0700, wrote:

Various grits... for my belt sander. The last time I had a local
place do a custom order for a bunch ranging from 60 grit thru 320 and
now I am getting real low. The same place is closed now, so I need
some options of who might have them on the shelf, or who to deal with
for custom sizes.

thanks to all with helpful, positive responses!

www.barbkat.com

Gunner

[email protected] September 11th 07 04:59 PM

need 2 x 32" belts for sander

Thanks all!