Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Make Up Your Own Mine -- An impoverished town strikes gold. George Soros and foreign environmentalists say, leave it in the ground.

In War, even green war, Truth is the first casualty.

http://www.opinionjournal.com/diary/?id=110010500

The Wall Street Journal, Tuesday, August 21, 2007.

Joe Gwinn