.HMFIC@1369

Default Found a Gold mine in NJ Garfield Lumber and Millwork!

Tired of HD! standing in long lines and then they GOT rid of the people at
the registers with their always broken Modern technology...

When they do work it's not bad, but still takes way to long to buy stuff.

These guy's I found looking for Hickory (they didn't have it) No lines, and
they do have a helpful staff (caught my error in .5 seconds) and saved me a
trip back returning ****! I draw up what I need BAM they cut it and deliver
it.

Steve Decker

..HMFIC@1369 wrote:
Tired of HD! standing in long lines and then they GOT rid of the people at
the registers with their always broken Modern technology...

When they do work it's not bad, but still takes way to long to buy stuff.

These guy's I found looking for Hickory (they didn't have it) No lines, and
they do have a helpful staff (caught my error in .5 seconds) and saved me a
trip back returning ****! I draw up what I need BAM they cut it and deliver
it.

Do they have cypress or rough cedar?

Steve