Posted to rec.woodworking
1369.44.49.110

Default First I want to apologize. Anyone can make mistakes, just ask George Bush. So from this point forward I will no longer be posting the US Casualties count.

The reason being is that I discovered many here have difficulty
understanding concepts even ones much less difficult as math. So the numbers
will be removed'

Only for the poorest of character, those who live so vehemently on
rec.woodworking only to prove what ****ing loser they really are. They live
here, they think they own it, that this is their personal playground, their
yard and they have no more sense then a junkyard dog.... and bark, bark,
bark.... Woof Woof

It's for these challenged and losers, that I will gladly post a tribute to
the Fallen Hero's with not numbers but their names to forever be recorded on
rec.woodworking!

Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Arthur

You are a weak cowardly ass posting to a Woodworking newsgroup. Only scum
like you can post like this because
you can get away with it for now.
You couldn't give two hoots for any American marine dead. You have already
made it clear that you have contempt for Americans and others in this
newsgroup.

Put down your liquor and see a psychiatrist Soon!

"1369.44.49.110" wrote in message
The reason being is that I discovered many here have difficulty
understanding concepts even ones much less difficult as math. So the
numbers will be removed'

Only for the poorest of character, those who live so vehemently on
rec.woodworking only to prove what ****ing loser they really are. They
live here, they think they own it, that this is their personal playground,
their yard and they have no more sense then a junkyard dog.... and bark,
bark, bark.... Woof Woof

It's for these challenged and losers, that I will gladly post a tribute to
the Fallen Hero's with not numbers but their names to forever be recorded
on rec.woodworking!

Posted to rec.woodworking
1369.44.49.110

**** off limpdick! Who the **** do you think you are, that gives you the
****ing right to tell me any****ing thing. I have a ****ing right! So suck
on that big guy!You stupid flaccid moron. You show me one post where I made
and contemptuous remark regarding our soldiers. You cripple minded scum
sucking ****ing liar!

Put down your weak cowardly limpdick ****wad! Your the ****ing coward
asswipe! Looks like the booze and med's didn't do **** for you ****head!

Suck on this biguy!

"Frank Arthur" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Barta

1369.44.49.110 wrote:

**** off limpdick! Who the **** do you think you are, that gives
you the ****ing right to tell me any****ing thing. I have a
****ing right! So suck on that big guy!You stupid flaccid moron.
You show me one post where I made and contemptuous remark
regarding our soldiers. You cripple minded scum sucking ****ing
liar!

Put down your weak cowardly limpdick ****wad! Your the ****ing
coward asswipe! Looks like the booze and med's didn't do **** for
you ****head!

Suck on this biguy!

You're actually one of the more amusing usenet goofballs. I kinda like
reading your blurbs in a Springer sort of way. Keep up the fine work.

And yeah... I've seen a few posts by you where you were pretty
disrespectful to the soldiers. The least you could do is show a little
compassion and appreciate the sacrifices they are making.

Posted to rec.woodworking
woodarama

1369.44.49.110 wrote:
The reason being is that I discovered many here have difficulty
understanding concepts even ones much less difficult as math. So the numbers
will be removed'

Only for the poorest of character, those who live so vehemently on
rec.woodworking only to prove what ****ing loser they really are. They live
here, they think they own it, that this is their personal playground, their
yard and they have no more sense then a junkyard dog.... and bark, bark,
bark.... Woof Woof

It's for these challenged and losers, that I will gladly post a tribute to
the Fallen Hero's with not numbers but their names to forever be recorded on
rec.woodworking!

allright asshole lets get it on,i'm sick of you're hiding,come out in
the open and get ready to rumble.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Toller

"Frank Arthur" wrote in message
. ..
You are a weak cowardly ass posting to a Woodworking newsgroup. Only scum
like you can post like this because
you can get away with it for now.
You couldn't give two hoots for any American marine dead. You have already
made it clear that you have contempt for Americans and others in this
newsgroup.

Put down your liquor and see a psychiatrist Soon!

I don't disagree with your sentiment, but the best thing to do is ignore
them.

Posted to rec.woodworking
1369.44.49.110

No you haven't Not one "disrespectful to the soldiers"

post it or shut up! I know your talking ****!

the Generals maybe Bush ofcourse Rumsfeld sure but never the grunts

"Joe Barta" wrote in message
.. .
1369.44.49.110 wrote:

[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Barta

1369.44.49.110 wrote:

No you haven't Not one "disrespectful to the soldiers"
post it or shut up! I know your talking ****!

Yeah, you're right. I really need to work on my bull****ting skills.
Maybe I'll do better next time.

Posted to rec.woodworking
1369.44.49.110

Talk to Mike.... Moron probably never visited the Vietnam Memorial in DC,
then try's to scam me over his two poor brothers killed in Nam... Sheet he's
probably even lying about having brothers! Now to lie like that is really
one twisted piece of ****!

"Joe Barta" wrote in message
.. .
1369.44.49.110 wrote:

No you haven't Not one "disrespectful to the soldiers"
post it or shut up! I know your talking ****!

Yeah, you're right. I really need to work on my bull****ting skills.
Maybe I'll do better next time.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Hinz

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 18:41:45 -0500, Frank Arthur wrote:
You are a weak cowardly ass posting to a Woodworking newsgroup. Only scum
like you can post like this because
you can get away with it for now.

Yeah - big favor, could you not repost his crap for him? If you're
going to waste your time responding to him, at least don't help him get
around the killfiles.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

We've all had our fun with it, now it's time to stop poking at the troll
and just ignore it. Ignore it and it will just dry up and blow away.

i.e, DFTT (Don't feed the troll!)

Posted to rec.woodworking
1369.44.49.110

like your brain????

dicke head

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message

We've all had our fun with it, now it's time to stop poking at the troll
and just ignore it. Ignore it and it will just dry up and blow away.

i.e, DFTT (Don't feed the troll!)

Posted to rec.woodworking
1369.44.49.110

scroll down

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
a simple minded asshole!

Posted to rec.woodworking
1369.44.49.110

Scroll down

"Thomas Bunetta" wrote in message
'm Just dumber then snot

MOREMONEY [email protected] Home Ownership 0 December 8th 05 04:13 AM
more money David Woodworking 1 December 7th 05 09:36 PM
more money David Home Repair 0 December 7th 05 07:38 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
OT-John Kerry Gunner Metalworking 137 February 11th 04 07:38 PM