Posted to rec.woodworking
woodarama

Default First I want to apologize. Anyone can make mistakes, just ask George Bush. So from this point forward I will no longer be posting the US Casualties count.

1369.44.49.110 wrote:
The reason being is that I discovered many here have difficulty
understanding concepts even ones much less difficult as math. So the numbers
will be removed'

Only for the poorest of character, those who live so vehemently on
rec.woodworking only to prove what ****ing loser they really are. They live
here, they think they own it, that this is their personal playground, their
yard and they have no more sense then a junkyard dog.... and bark, bark,
bark.... Woof Woof

It's for these challenged and losers, that I will gladly post a tribute to
the Fallen Hero's with not numbers but their names to forever be recorded on
rec.woodworking!

allright asshole lets get it on,i'm sick of you're hiding,come out in
the open and get ready to rumble.